CO-OP Financial Services
CO-OP Financial Services is the nation's largest credit union owned EFT network and processor. Built on the cooperative spirit and strength of the credit union industry, CO-OP continuously strives to empower its membership with the latest products, knowledge and support. It's this credit union-centric approach to service and technology that helps credit unions compete with banks and acquire new members.
With nearly one of every five U.S. credit unions as members, CO-OP Financial Services is the partner you need to:
Expand your membership's access:
- 28,000 surcharge-free ATMs across North America that are part of the CO-OP Network.
- than 2,000 shared branch locations.
- PIN- and signature-debit programs.
- transactions with a comprehensive set of risk management tools.
- in-demand products, including debit rewards, check imaging and stored value cards.
- the latest EFT technology and Web-based administrative systems.
Advantages of Partnering with CO-OP Financial Services:
- Experience "EASE" with CO-OP Financial Services
- Exclusivity-CO-OP is born from, run by and serves only credit unions.
- CO-OP shares a vested interest in its members' success and actively promotes the credit union industry and movement.
- Access-CO-OP offers thousands of surcharge-free ATMs and 2,000 shared branch locations nationwide, in addition to ATM and debit processing services.
- Savings-Members receive patronage distributions and other volume discounts on products and services.
- Empowerment-CO-OP is a full-service payments delivery network with products and services that help CUs remain responsive to member needs.