CUCollaborate™ is a Washington, D.C.-based, independent, membership association for credit unions and their partners. CUCollaborate launched in 2014 with the mission of helping credit unions of all sizes and types grow through meaningful collaboration. In 2015, CUCollaborate launched a Kickstarter campaign and successfully raised the funds to begin development of Credit Union Match, an online questionnaire that helps consumers find credit unions that they can join. CUCollaborate has since gone on to create several tools focused on analyzing credit union fields of membership and making it as easy as possible for consumers to find and join credit unions.
CUCollaborate’s proprietary software enables users to visualize, experiment, and test numerous plans to identify the best growth opportunities. The software allows users to:
• See if a selection would be approved by the NCUA as a community charter, underserved area, or rural area;
• Search for employers by their characteristics, such as employer industry, number of employees, proximity to credit union branches, and whether the employer is already a Select Employer Group (SEG) of another credit union;
• Review other credit unions’ FOMs to support a user’s own FOM amendments, to conduct competitive analysis, or to identify merger opportunities;
• Pinpoint ideal locations for new branches by quickly considering the FOMs of other credit unions, consumer demographics, competitive financial institutions, and more; and
• Enjoy access to research tools that draw on CUCollaborate’s proprietary database and data provided by the NCUA, FDIC, Census Bureau, CDFI, and CFPB.
For more information on CuCollaborate, please contact: Leigh Philibosian, Vice President of Engagement | email@example.com | 800.492.4206 ext. 126