Tue, Jul 8, 2014
The Seven Things Small Employers Need to Know about the ACA, a complimentary webinar presented by John Peterson, an attorney with the firm of Kaufman & Canoles, is scheduled for Wednesday, July 16, from noon to 1 p.m.
Peterson will cover the following seven critical impacts on small employers:
1. Applicability of the FLSA marketplace notice
2. No reimbursement of individual premiums
3. Impact of employer coverage on employee subsidy eligibility
4. Required health insurance "reforms"
5. Penalty for insurance reform violations
6. Likelihood of significant premium increases
7. Pending non-discrimination rule and related penalty
Register now! Registration deadline is July 11.