Tue, Dec 31, 2013
Washington, District Of Columbia
CPDOnline is a web-based training service that includes everything you need to manage your credit union training program from start to finish. Its state-of-the-art online environment combines the ease of on-demand, self-study training with expertly-designed credit union courses, and personal assistance whenever it's needed.
- STAR (Staff Training & Recognition) is a unique program that zeros in on credit union employee needs.
- MERIT (Management Enrichment Training) provides a solid foundation of management skills.
- VAP (Volunteer Appreciation Program) is designed to meet the educational needs of both new and experienced volunteers.
- RegTraC - CUNA's Regulatory Training and Certification Program provides comprehensive, self-study compliance education.
- CUNA Regulatory Compliance Schools - Check CUNA's Web site for school dates and locations. Each location offers the introductory level and an update program.
- Compliance Quarterly Update Audio Conferences - provide participants with updates on recent developments. Participants contribute to topics and questions they want answered.
- And more.
Download the training you need, then watch it where and when it's convenient for you. Use it as much as you want. Watch as a group, individually, at work, or at home. It's as portable as you need it to be. Get the most accurate, up-to-date information presented by credit union experts at a very affordable price.
CUNA offers national schools and conferences throughout the country for every credit union professional. With a variety of face-to-face schools and conferences as well as e-schools and webinars, you are sure to get the education you need in the delivery method of your choice.