Mon, Dec 9, 2013
Washington, District Of Columbia
The NCUA Board Directors will meet on Thursday, December 12, for their final meeting of 2013. The following is the agenda for the meeting:
- Board Briefing, Supplemental Interagency Rule, Appraisals for Higher-Priced Mortgage Loans.
- 2014 Temporary Corporate Credit Union Stabilization Fund Oversight Budget.
- Final Rule, Parts 700, 701, and 704, Technical Amendments, Corporate Credit Union Rating System.
- Proposed Rule, Part 701, Requirements for Federal Credit Union Examination Sites.
- Final Rule, Parts 703 and 721, Charitable Donation Accounts.
MD|DC CUA will be monitoring the Board's actions and will provide a summary following the meeting. In the meantime, should you have any questions regarding the Board's agenda or any other regulatory issues, please contact Ricardo Pineres (firstname.lastname@example.org).