Mon, Oct 21, 2013
Washington, District Of Columbia
The NCUA Board of Directors will be holding their monthly board meeting at 10:00 am on October 24 at the Agency's Alexandria, VA, headquarters. The following is the Board's agenda for the meeting:
- Board Briefing, Proposed Interagency Rule, Part 760, Loans in Areas Having Special Flood Hazards.
- Quarterly National Credit Union Share Insurance Fund Report.
- Final Rule, Parts 741 and 748, Electronic Filing of Financial Reports.
- Final Rule, Part 741, Liquidity and Contingency Funding Plans.
- Proposed Rule, Part 702, Credit Union Capital Planning and Stress Testing
MD|DC CUA will be monitoring the Board's meeting and will send a summary of the Board's actions following the meeting. In the meantime, should you have any questions regarding the actions being taken by the NCUA or any other regulatory matters, please contact Ricardo Pineres (email@example.com).