Tue, Oct 1, 2013
By Nick Koumentakos
This has always been one of my favorite times of the year. Could it be because of football season? (The Redskins are a weak 1-3 enough said) Could it be the weather turning colder? (No, I prefer summer and even knowing winter is around the corner is disconcerting). Could it be from the flurry of year end activities at the MD|DC Credit Union Association? YES!
As we enter the last few months of this year, we are focused on closing out the year with some fantastic in-person training events. We want you to attend and be enriched by the great content we are presenting. Here's a list of upcoming training events! Sign up today.
- Making Successful Referrals for Tellers
- Sales Training for MSRs and FSRs
- Branch Manager Sales Coach Training
- Getting Started as a Small Business Banker
- Auto Finance from Zero to 60: Fundamental to expert tips & tricks
- Generational Marketing
- IRA Essentials
- Advanced IRA’s
- Credit Union Accounts
- New Branch Setup and Branch Refresh
- CFPB Regs on Ability to Repay and Qualified Mortgage & 2014 NCUA Fair Lending Examinations
- Board Responsibilities, Liabilities & Governance
- Regulation, Legislation, Litigations and the HR Manager
- Robbery Safety: A New Approach to An Old Peril
Did you know that our in person full day training provides a great value when compared to webinars or other in-person training? Did you also know that if you did not find the value of the content to exceed the cost we will refund your tuition?