Wed, Sep 18, 2013
The comprehensive rebranding program that introduced a new, consistent personality for CO-OP Shared Branches and ATMs everywhere launched last month. Credit unions across the country are beginning to display the new signage provided for free on the CO-OP Marketing Portal. Here are a few reminders as we continue our rebranding efforts:
- Download your free launch guide at www.co-opfs.org/rebrand to learn how to take advantage of FREE materials such as static cling signs for CO-OP Shared Branch locations, ATM decals, statement inserts, lobby posters, newsletter articles, web banners and more, available in our online launch kit through the new CO-OP Marketing Portal. Be sure to order your FREE items while supplies last!
- You can begin displaying new CO-OP Shared Branch and CO-OP ATM logos appropriate to your locations. CO-OP does not expect all logos to be updated immediately, we are aware that this is going to be an ongoing effort by our credit unions.
- The new CO-OP locators are live and fully functional, so be sure to begin to update your websites and marketing materials to reflect the new URL based on your participation in CO-OP Shared Branch and/or CO-OP ATM. All previous locator URLs will automatically redirect to the appropriate new site. See our CO-OP Locator FAQs for more information.
- www.allco-op.org (brand new combined locator)
- Click here to access information on embedding a search widget directly to your site.
- If you missed our “Launching and Leveraging the New CO-OP Consumer Brands” webinar, click here to download the recorded program.
We thank you for your participation in this initiative. If you have any questions regarding the rebranding, click here to submit a question to our team today.