Wed, Sep 4, 2013
“The program yielded immediate and impactful results…” ~Karen Rosales, Chief Operations Officer
It’s not just who you know but also what you know.
We have a few spots left for the Executive Success Circle that starts on September 26th. For more information, click here: Executive Circle
Read below about the experience of a past participant:
"This has been one of the most richly rewarding programs I have participated in as a leader. The program yielded immediate and impactful results that were noticed not only by me, but also by my peers and staff. It started with personal mastery strategies, which had a profound impact on my prioritization, communication, and time management skills - things I thought I had mastered long ago. From there we moved into other leadership topics such as coaching for performance, leading with purpose and communicating a compelling vision. The sessions were productive and thought provoking, and the perspectives of leaders from other organizations and industries enriched each discussion to its fullest."
~Karen Rosales, Chief Operations Officer
Arlington Community Federal Credit Union
Here are the program details:
- Meet in-person for four hours each month for 11 months
- Monthly leadership topics that will enhance your leadership
- Located at the MDDCCUA in Columbia, MD
- Suitable for vice presidents and C-level executives
- Monthly problem solving where you can get feedback and help on specific challenges and projects
- An opportunity to engage with other excellent leaders
- Ability to choose from two different memberships (one for just the program, and one that includes individual coaching)
- Lunch included each month
- Flexible tuition: Pay-in-full, monthly, or defer until January 2014
- A program that will get you results!