Tue, Sep 3, 2013
Join us for this fall's in-person training sessions.
Guess how many in-person unique training sessions your association is conducting between now and the end of the year? Email me with your guess, the person closest to the correct answer will receive a fantastic prize. Here is a sample of the variety of high impact and timely offerings: classes on IRAs, CEO Compensation, Front Line Staff Sales and Member Experience training, CUNA Regulatory School, and Talent Management. Some of these classes offer fantastic deals such as purchase one registration, get the second participant free. Most of the other classes also include deferred billing until January 2014 to help with any budget issues.
We also have a full slate of fantastic events coming in 2014.
- January 20-22: CEO Summit (in cooperation with the Pennsylvania Credit Union League
- April 2-3: Leadership Forum in Cambridge, MD
- April (Tentative): Marketing & Lending Conference (in cooperation with the Pennsylvania Credit Union League)
- June 4-6: Annual Meeting & Convention in Ocean City, MD
- August: Big Ideas Conference (in cooperation with the Pennsylvania Credit Union League – exact dates and PA venue to be announced shortly)
- September /October: Women’s Leadership Conference (details to be announced shortly)
- October / November: Volunteer Leadership Conference (in cooperation with the Delaware Credit Union League – details will be announced in the next 30 – 60 days)
Wow, my fingers are tired from sharing all that information! Time for me to give something away. A great prize to whoever has the best answer to the following:
What 2014 event are you most looking forward to? Why? And what is one suggestion you would offer to help the association be even more effective in meeting your needs?