Thu, Aug 15, 2013
Rancho Cucamonga, California
Today marks the launch of the new CO-OP Shared Branch and CO-OP ATM brands. Here's what you need to know:
- You can now begin displaying new CO-OP Shared Branch and CO-OP ATM logos appropriate to your locations. CO-OP does not expect all logos to be updated immediately, we are aware that this is going to be an ongoing effort by our credit unions.
- The new CO-OP locators are now live and fully functional, so be sure to begin to update your websites and marketing materials to reflect the new URL based on your participation in CO-OP Shared Branch and/or CO-OP ATM. All previous locator URLs will automatically redirect to the appropriate new site. See our CO-OP Locator FAQs for more information.
- www.allco-op.org (brand new combined locator)
- Please note that the logo updates to the CO-OP Shared Branch apps are not yet in effect, but will be made as soon as possible.
- Download your free launch guide at www.co-opfs.org/rebrand to learn how to take advantage of FREE materials such as static cling signs for CO-OP Shared Branch locations, ATM decals, statement inserts, lobby posters, newsletter articles, web banners and more, available in our online launch kit through the new CO-OP Marketing Portal.
- If you missed our “Launching and Leveraging the New CO-OP Consumer Brands” webinar, click here to download the recorded program.
We thank you for your participation in this initiative. If you have any questions regarding the rebranding, click here to submit a question to our team today.