Mon, Aug 28, 2017
We are pleased to share with you this quarter's membership@work, which provides a quarterly snapshot of the activities, initiatives and services provided by the MD|DC Credit Union Association and Credit Union National Association (CUNA).
The current issue is now available online.
Throughout the quarter, the Association and CUNA continued to deliver critical compliance support, industry-leading education opportunities, membership growth resources, and influential advocacy efforts on behalf of Maryland and DC credit unions. Here's a glimpse of what's inside...
- Delaware Governor signs bill at Del-One FCU
- Association Board Elections Results Announced
- Former NCUA Chair Leads Lunch Panel at Association's 2017 Annual Meeting and Convention
- Reality Fairs Held in Maryland and DC reach over 500 students
- CU Awareness Initiative Update
- New Emerging Leader award to kick off in 2018
- Credit Union Cherry Blossom Run Top Achievers Receive Awards