Fri, Aug 25, 2017
- Do you feel like you are spinning your wheels and getting further and further behind?
- Are you working long hours not getting the results you desire?
- Does your list of priorities grow every day and you can't seem to catch up?
- Do you feel like you're on the brink of burnout and don't know how to find work/life balance and still succeed?
- Perhaps you see others succeeding at a level you want to be at, but you feel like it's out of reach?
Join this powerful one-day workshop on Thursday November 2, 2017 8:30 am-4:30 pm. The seminar is designed for leaders who want to reach new levels of personal and professional success.
Laurie Maddalena has mentored directly with Jack Canfield, author of the Chicken Soup for the Soul series and The Success Principles: How to Get From Where You Are to Where You Want to Be. She is a certified Success Principles trainer. In this engaging workshop, Laurie will share proven strategies to reach your full potential and achieve your goals.
How would you like to:
- Be recognized for your brilliance at work
- Get clarity on your goals and next steps
- Reduce stress and overwhelm
- Create more space for planning and thinking
- Become healthier and happier
- Find more balance in your life
In this workshop, Laurie will share proven strategies and techniques that will make your success possible. You will:
- Clarify exactly what you want and create meaningful goals for your personal and professional life
- Learn the three things that set successful people apart from ordinary people
- Learn the #1 mistake people make that holds them back from achieving their goals and how to overcome it
- Learn how to develop powerful habits and the mindset necessary for success
- Take 100% responsibility for your results, and become more action oriented
This workshop will give you the clarity and confidence you need to get into action around your goals, make a bigger impact in your organization, and elevate your success.
You will leave this workshop feeling energized and inspired to elevate your success!
There are only 30 spaces available for this workshop, so register today!
8:30 am to 9:00 am - Signing in, networking, light breakfast
9:00 am to 4:30 pm - Training (Lunch is Provided)
Who Should Attend
Bring your whole team and experience the power of this interactive session and leave inspired to achieve more success and clarity in your life and work.
About Your Speaker
Laurie Maddalena, MBA, CPCC, PHR, CEO
Envision Excellence, LLC
Laurie Maddalena is CEO of Envision Excellence, an executive coaching and leadership development consulting firm that provides services such as leadership development programs for managers and executives, executive and leadership coaching, management training, Myers-Briggs facilitation, Emotional Intelligence surveys, and leadership assessments. She works with credit unions, healthcare and technology companies, government contractors, and non-profit and for-profit companies throughout the United States.
Prior to establishing her own coaching and consulting business, Laurie served as Vice President of Human Resources/Organizational Development at Montgomery County Teachers Federal Credit Union (MCT). Under Laurie's leadership, MCT was awarded the “Excellent Place to Work” designation by the Maryland Work~Life Alliance for seven years in a row.
Laurie has mentored directly with Jack Canfield, author of the book, The Success Principles, and co-author of the Chicken Soup for the Soul series and is in the certification process to train The Success Principles philosophy. Laurie provides half-day, full-day and multiple day trainings and conferences for teams and entire organizations.
Laurie earned a Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree and a Master of Science degree in human resources/organizational development from The University of Maryland, University College. She also earned a Bachelor's degree in speech communication from Syracuse University. In addition, Laurie holds the designation of Professional in Human Resources (PHR) from the Society of Human Resources, is a certified executive coach through The Coaches Training Institute, and completed team and organizational coaching training through The Center for Right Relationship and Team Coaching International.
Laurie lives in Maryland with her husband, Rino, and their young children, Olivia, Luca, and Clara.
$229 - 1st Registrant
$99 - Buddy pass (Bring a colleague!)