Tue, Oct 10, 2017
Tellers are the frontline representatives and the “face” of your credit union to anyone who walks through your doors. Head tellers must be professional, skilled and current with today’s regulations.
Join us on Wednesday, November 1, 2017 for, “How to be a Successful Head Teller.” This session provides participants with key skills to help them achieve branch goals, develop professionalism and productivity in their team, become an effective supervisor, manage time, delegate duties, and conduct effective coaching.
Speaker John Baptista, Jr., Impact Training and Consulting, will discuss:
- Responsibilities Of A Teller Line Supervisor
- Effective Goal Setting
- Effective Time Management
- The Importance Of Delegating
- The One Major Key To A Successful Staff - Training And Coaching
- Motivating A Teller-line For Success
- The Keys To Teller-line Teamwork
How to be a Successful Head Teller
Wednesday, Nov. 1, 2017
9:00 am – 3:00 pm
8975 Guilford Rd., Suite 190
Columbia, MD 21046