Thu, Apr 13, 2017
We are pleased to share with you this quarter's membership@work, which provides a quarterly snapshot of the activities, inititiatiaves and services provided by the MD|DC Credit Union Association and Credit Union National Association (CUNA).
Please click on the link to download the current issue:
Throughout the quarter, the Association and CUNA continued to deliver critical compliance support, industry-leading education opportunities, membership growth resources, and influential advocacy efforts on behalf of Maryland and DC credit unions. Here's a glimpse of what's inside...
- Record-Breaking Attendance at GAC 2017
- MD & DC Credit Union Leaders on Capitol Hill
- Acting NCUA Chair Speaks at Association's Advocacy Luncheon
- Rundown of Bills MD|DC CUA Worked to Influence During MD General Assembly Session
- CU Awareness Initiative Update
- MD CUs Win CUNA National Awards
- Credit Unions & Partners Raise $580K for CMNH