Wed, Apr 12, 2017
The Association is now accepting entries for the 2017 Marketing Trailblazer Awards. There are a few changes this year in response to feedback from our credit unions. This year, the Trailblazer Awards and the National CUNA Awards will be presented during the 2017 Annual Meeting & Convention in Ocean City, MD. An awards luncheon is scheduled for 12 - 2 pm on Monday, June 12 at the Roland E. Powell Convention Center. Also, entry fees have been eliminated this year! And finally, categories for the Marketing Trailblazer Awards have been updated to better reflect current marketing tools and trends.
Here’s a list of the categories:
- Best Integrated Campaign-new
- Best Member Communications
- Best Digital Marketing-new
- Best Advertising Campaign
- Best Public Relations-new
- Best Social Media/Content Marketing-new
- Best Consumer Financial Education
- Best ROI-new
- Best Special Project
- Best of Show Christine DeWitt Memorial Award (no entry, determined by judges based on entries received)
Key Dates for Trailblazer Awards:
April 21, 2017: Submission deadline
May 19, 2017: Winners will be notified
June 12, 2017: Marketing Awards Luncheon
CLICK HERE FOR ENTRY INFORMATION AND SUBMISSION FORM (fillable pdf)
EXTRA SUBMISSION FORM (fillable pdf)
Materials produced in 2016 are eligible for entry.
- All entries must be accompanied by an entry form
- Entries, along with supporting materials, should be emailed to Michelle Byrnie-Parker at email@example.com
- or mailed to the Association at: 8975 Guilford Rd., Suite 190, Columbia, MD 21046, Attn: Trailblazer Awards
- Any questions, please contact Michelle Byrnie-Parker at 443.325.0769 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
CUNA NATIONAL AWARDS
Submissions are now being accepted online for the CUNA National Awards. The deadline for submission is May 1, 2017. Winners will be notified by Monday, May 22. Winners will be presented with their awards on Monday, June 12 at the Awards Luncheon during AMC in Ocean City. First place winners at the state level advance to the national competition.
Desjardins Youth & Adult Financial Education Awards recognize leadership within the credit union movement on behalf of youth and adult financial literacy. They consider all activities supporting members and non-members in the 18-and-under and 18-and-over age groups, including face-to-face teaching, publicity, lobbying for curriculum requirements, along with teacher and volunteer training.
Louise Herring Philosophy-in- Action Member Service Award recognizes credit union efforts to improve members’ lives through programs other than personal finance education. Philosophy-in-action is what distinguishes credit unions from other financial services providers.
Dora Maxwell Social Responsibility Community Service Award encourages credit union and chapter involvement in community projects and activities other than personal finance education.
Please enter CUNA Award submissions using the links below. Please note if you are a DC credit union, use the DC links, if you are a Maryland credit union, use the Maryland links.
Washington, DC Homepage: