Wed, Feb 15, 2017
First Financial of Maryland Federal Credit Union is proud to announce the launch of its newly revamped website. This redesigned site offers quick and easy access to essential information while displaying a more comprehensive understanding of the value of the credit union and overall member benefits. The website also supplies updated information on rates and products, available services, news, events and community involvement.
The new website has a clean, uncluttered design, improved functionality, and enhanced rich content focused on First Financial’s mission to enhance the financial well-being of its membership. The new site was officially rolled out in January and is located at the same web address: https://www.firstfinancial.org/
Some of the outstanding features include:
- Online Banking login located at the top right of every page
- Clear navigation using buttons and streamlined tabs
- Responsive design that is optimized for mobile devices
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) pages to help reduce call volume and on-hold wait time
- Security Center pages provide information 24/7 to protect your account
"We are excited about our new website launch and the robust information it provides for members to better assist them in understanding money saving solutions," stated Eric P. Church, FFFCU President/CEO. "We believe that this new site will allow our visitors to have a very informative experience as we continue to grow and increase our membership and community involvement."