Mon, Jan 23, 2017
We are pleased to share with you this quarter's, membership@work, which provides a quarterly snapshot of the activities, initiatives and services provided by the MD|DC Credit Union Association and Credit Union National Association (CUNA).
Please click on the link to download the current issue:
Throughout the quarter, the Association and CUNA continued to deliver critical compliance support, industry-leading education opportunities, membership growth resources, and influential advocacy efforts on behalf of Maryland and DC credit unions. Here's a glimpse of what's inside...
- Campaign for Common Sense Regulation
- How Election Results are Reshaping CU Advocacy
- Political Season Kicks into High Gear in MD, DC and on the Hill
- CUNA/League System Named Top Financial Trade Association
- Registration Now Open for CU Reality Check Conference
- The Association's CULAC Holiday Sweepstakes a Success
Please feel free to share with your staff and Board of Directors.