Tue, Jun 28, 2016
The clock is ticking! The final countdown to the September 23rd same-day ACH implementation is nearing. This webinar will provide tools to ensure you are totally prepared. Join us to review the top five issues your institution needs to know. You’ll leave with implementation considerations, action items, and follow-up questions for your internal staff and processor to guarantee success in a same-day ACH environment.
This course is eligible for 1.8 AAP credits.
Continuing Education: Attendance verification for CE credits upon request
- Effect of additional ACH settlement windows
- Funds availability requirements and what they mean to RDFIs, ODFIs, originators, and receivers
- Importance of the effective entry date
- Procedures for handling same-day ACH exception items, including returns
- Pinpoint final questions and tasks for your processor
- TAKE-AWAY TOOLKIT
- Same-day ACH to-do list
- Employee training log
- Quiz you can administer to measure staff learning and a separate answer key
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for ACH operations and audit/compliance staff.
Webinar held on Thursday, July 21, 2016 from 3:00 - 4:30 pm