Tue, Jun 14, 2016
Thursday, July 14, 2016 - 3:00-4:30pm (Registration Required)
Did you know your credit union can be assessed penalties of up to $1 million per day for filing late or inaccurate Call Reports? If you are new to the Call Report process, it is important to know what you are doing. The Call Report includes financial and general information used by regulators, auditors, credit union management, supervisory/audit committees, staff, and others to ascertain a credit union’s financial health and stability. This session will provide an overview of the Call Report process, including recent changes, internal controls, and critical areas.
Continuing Education: Attendance verification for CE credits upon request.
- Ensure accuracy of the data entered into the Call Report
- New requirements, trends, and regulations
- Correct separation of duties to improve accuracy
- Critical areas to review for completeness and precision
- Maintenance of supporting documentation to assist outside parties
- Important links to NCUA’s Credit Union Online website, including updated Call Report forms, instructions, and recent changes
- Employee training log
- Quiz you can administer to measure staff learning and a separate answer key
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for individuals new to Call Report preparation and review, with a focus on accounting, finance, and internal audit.
PLEASE NOTE: Webinar content is subject to copyright and intended for your individual financial institution’s use only.
Click HERE to register and for pricing information.