Tue, Dec 15, 2015
Cyber Security Webinar on January 12, 2016 at 3:00 p.m.
Criminals and cyber fraudsters are not resting on their laurels. In response, regulatory requirements and examination scrutiny of cyber security controls continues to be top-of-mind for executives, board members, and examiners. What are the key strategies to minimize exposure to security incidents and manage compliance risk? This webinar will provide updated information from the latest FFIEC cyber security exams, up-to-date statistics from breach analysis reports published by leading industry security firms, and field experience in penetration testing, fraud review, and computer forensics. Participants will learn about the latest cyber crime and payment fraud threats and the regulatory efforts to address them. This program will also give insight on how financial institutions can effectively address ongoing and emerging threats.
Continuing Education: Attendance verification for CE credits upon request
- Updated information on the latest cyber security and cyber fraud trends from breach analysis reports
- Case studies of actual hacking attacks, such as recent email phishing and social engineering attacks
- Current results from examinations focused on the FFIEC cyber security requirements
- Strategies to mitigate cyber security risks
- TAKE-AWAY TOOLKIT
- Sample vulnerability management policy
- Sample incident response policy
- List of links to key regulatory guidance documentation
- Employee training log
- Quiz you can administer to measure staff learning and a separate answer key
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is best suited for individuals with responsibility for information security management, compliance, or governance, as well as those staff that work directly with sensitive or confidential information that must be safeguarded.