Tue, Nov 3, 2015
Unite with thousands of credit union leaders at the year's biggest credit union advocacy event: CUNA Governmental Affairs Conference February 21 – 25, 2016 in Washington, D.C. CUNA GAC brings together advocates on behalf of America's credit unions and our more than 100 million members. GAC Hill Hikes give credit union representatives the opportunity to meet face-to-face with their legislators to discuss important issues and show them the positive impact credit unions make on their constituents' financial lives.
Best-selling author and business expert Daniel Pink has been announced as the speaker for Sunday's general session, the ED (Filene) Talk. Pink's presentation, based off of his latest book To Sell Is Human: The Surprising Truth About Moving Others, will outline a 21st century business approach based in social science and proven best practices.
Each year, CUNA GAC unites the largest group of credit union advocates to:
- Engage with legislators and regulators on key issues
- Hear from world-class business and political speakers
- Discuss industry challenges and opportunities
- Network with progressive credit union leaders
- Learn about the latest tools and technology to improve member service