Tue, Jul 28, 2015
A new white paper from the CUNA Marketing & Business Development Council, “Financial Education: Leveraging this Marketing, Growth, and Engagement Tool,” discusses how credit unions can leverage financial education to improve members’ financial wellbeing while simultaneously promoting and growing the credit union.
In this white paper, the Council examines how credit unions are using financial education as a marketing tool, including profiles of several credit unions doing so successfully, including
- the connection of financial education with the Cooperative Principles
- how credit unions are folding education and marketing together
- what members’ financial education needs are
- how to deliver financial education creatively
- content and development tactics
- measuring success
- continuing financial education conversations with members
- developing staff as sources for education and becoming a source for expert financial resources
- boosting participation in education events
CUNA Council members are eligible to receive complimentary copies of this, and more than 300 other white papers.
The paper is available online in the white paper section of www.cunacouncils.org.
Press may contact Natalie Sherry at email@example.com for more information.
CUNA Marketing and Business Development Council
The CUNA Marketing and Business Development Council is a member-led community of marketing and business development professionals dedicated to providing relevant resources and tools essential for success to its members. The CUNA Marketing and Business Development Council is one of six CUNA Councils, a network of more than 6,450 credit union professionals. For more information, visit www.cunacouncils.org.