Mon, Dec 22, 2014
It’s Better to Give than to Receive…
As we head into the final days of December, lighting candles, last minute shopping and looking forward to gathering with family and friends it is worth taking a moment to reflect on those most in need! Amidst the all the gift giving, please remember a small donation to CULAC will be appreciated, acknowledged and remembered by the recipients throughout the year. CULAC donations that flow in turn to members of Congress representing, MD, DC and system -wide are vital for keeping the home-fires burning.
The recent mid-term elections were a great example of our collective funds playing a part in the outcome. With a few notable exceptions, the vast majority of CU-friendly candidates and incumbents which we supported as an industry won their respective races. It is so important that we maintain and continue to expand upon our relationships throughout the year. A small donation…literally just a few dollars is a gift that keeps on giving! Don’t wait, give today!
- Sign the Permission Agreement of Solicitation
- Please Consider Giving to CULAC: http://www.cuna.org/Grassroots-And-Political-Action/CULAC/
- Volunteers & Non-Employee CU Members -Deduct-a-Buck
Elect to contribute through regular automatic contributions from your savings or checking account on a recurring basis.
- Employee CU Members -Payroll Deduction
Elect to contribute a select amount to CULAC each pay period, you can automatically invest in the future of the CU industry.
- For All CU Members & Employees - Debit or Credit Card
Donate via CULAC’s online contribution center. You can make a one-time or recurring donation. www.cuna.org/culacdonate
- Matching Gift -Donation to 501c3 Charity
Combine a CULAC campaign at your CU with a matching donation to a 501c3 charity. Matching Gift is a fun way to get twice the bang for your buck!
- Other Ways to Participate - While the above programs are the most popular and successful, credit unions and state leagues have raised funds for CULAC in a variety of ways, including:
Sweepstakes, CULAC Month, Candy Sales, Dress Down/Jeans Day, Golf Outing or Other Event.
Glen Cooney / VP, Advocacy & Legislative Affairs / 443-325-0775 / email@example.com