YPN: Mastering Work-Life Integration
March 27th, 2018 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Mastering Work-Life Integration
Beginning March 27, 2018
9:00 am – 12:00 pm
Research indicates that the new modern workforce places an emphasis on a desire for “work-life balance.” But in today’s world of modern technology, working remotely, and increasing professional demands, this is a near impossible task to achieve.
This interactive seminar offers comprehensive teaching and exercises in order to provide participants with the necessary tools to master “work-life integration”. When leaders within a company establish clarity on the motivators that drive them to action, both in and out of the workplace, and learn how to take control of their schedules and priorities, there is an increase in engagement, productivity, and retention.
1. Participants will discover five passions and motivators that drive them to action, and will connect personal passions to professional successes.
2. Participants will learn implementable strategies for increasing productivity and improving upon delegation on a day-to-day basis.
3. Participants will learn the foundational tools for developing a success mindset as well as effective prioritizing skills.
4. Participants will increase their level of self-awareness and self-reflection in order to improve results.
5. Participants will establish a community for encouragement and sharing.
8:300 am to 9:00 am - Signing in, networking, light breakfast
9:00 am to 12:00 pm - Training (Breakfast is Provided)
Agenda Overview: (9am-12pm)
Session 1 (March 27)
- Introduction (Defining Personal Strengths)
- Discovering Your Motivators Test
- Setting Goals for Work-Life Integration
- Improving Focus on Gratitude & Appreciation
Session 2 (April 24)
- Developing a Success Mindset
- Taking 100% Responsibility for Your Outcomes
- Reviewing Goals for Work-Life Integration
Session 3 (May 16)
- Taking Control of Your Schedule, Choices, & Priorities
- Increasing Productivity: Eliminate, Delegate, Alleviate Exercise
- Improving Results through Solution-Oriented Behavior
- Final Review and Conclusion
Who Should Attend
Members of the Young Professional Network and other non-member Young Professionals.
About Your Speaker
Co-FOunder, Pace Sucess Coaching
Alex Pursglove is the co-founder of Pace Success Coaching, a coaching and professional development training company. A cancer survivor at age 24, Alex is an inspiring woman motivated by her passion to coach and mentor others to live their lives with purpose, zeal, and joy.
Alex has been personally mentored and trained by Jack Canfield, critically-acclaimed author of the book The Success Principles, and co-author of the Chicken Soup for the Soul series. She is a certified Success Principles trainer. Prior to founding her own company with her business partner, Samantha Westerlund, Alex served in both production and event management roles within the film and television industry.
Six years ago, Alex transitioned into working for a reputable nonprofit organization in Pittsburgh. Within two years, she became the first (and youngest) employee to be promoted directly from an Executive Assistant position to a Director position. In her current role, she produces two annual conferences, in partnership with Coach Mike Tomlin of the Pittsburgh Steelers, in the cities of Pittsburgh and Charlotte with over fifteen hundred attendees.
Alex earned a Bachelor of Arts degree from the University of Pittsburgh in Communications and Film Studies. She currently resides in Nottingham, Maryland with her husband Adam.
Maryland and D.C.-based credit unions with up to $150 million in assets may be eligible for up to 75% educational reimbursement from the Credit Union Foundation of MD & DC.
8975 Guilford Road
Columbia, MD 21046
March 27th, 2018 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM