Woman Up! is a leadership development training workshop for women who want to advance their careers. This full-day training session will help you:
- Discover how to take control of your career and make it your own
- Learn what might be holding you back
- Explore tools and techniques to take control
- Be prepared for an active role in this learning opportunity
- Setting the Stage - Learn today's facts and figures about women in business.
- Take Action - Take control of your career and learn concrete action steps to take now.
- The Do's and Don'ts of Success - Explore words and actions that lead to greater awareness.
- How to Work Smarter and Shine - Learn how to prioritize and not get stuck in the details.
Holly Herman has more than 25 years of progressive experience in the financial services industry. Throughout her career she has held leadership positions, including CEO, CFO, and Director on the CUNA Board. Most recently Holly served as Senior Advisor and Chief of Staff for JoAnn Johnson, Chairman of the National Credit Union Administration.
Holly has been CEO of two successful credit unions and in 1994 was selected as CEO of the Year. She was Chairman of CUNA’s National Branding Campaign Committee; Co-Chairman of the National Alliance of Credit Unions; Member of the Filene Research Institute – Research Council, and played active roles with numerous other organizations.
From her diverse experience and senior-level access, Holly gained an uncommon perspective on the many leadership challenges facing the credit union industry. As a result, first as a CEO with her direct reports and now as a consultant and coach, she focuses on developing leadership talent. Many of those that have worked with Holly have advanced into senior leadership positions.
Who Should Attend?
Senior managers, managers, supervisors, rising stars.