You ain't never had a job like Nymeo! Since our founding in 1933, Nymeo employees have enjoyed a friendly atmosphere and spirit of cooperation throughout the organization.
We are currently hiring a Training Specialist to work out of our Frederick, MD headquarters.
Primary Function: Responsible for the development, implementation, and maintenance of the Credit Union’s training program. Research training needs within the Credit Union and develop programs that reflect the organizational strategic plan and sales and service culture.
Secondary Function: Communicate Credit Union goals and direction to employees, supervise staff training, and implement and conduct training programs.
Job Qualifications: (Education/Experience)
1. Job requires a bachelor’s degree. Four years experience in a related field with equal responsibilities may be substituted for formal education.
2. Job requires a minimum of two years of similar or related experience.
- Investigate and research available training methods and procedures to determine new or improved training methods as well as new and improved content materials.
- Administer the Credit Union’s training programs by personally creating and/or coordinating presentations and presenting programs.
- Evaluate outsourced programs and/or vendors to augment training internally. Coordinate and utilize external training programs and products that enhance the Credit Union’s training program.
- Assess the Credit Union’s training needs with input from managers, member satisfaction surveys, employee assessment surveys, and other appropriate sources.
- Develop and conduct needs assessments and create career development programs that reflect the needs of employees, overall competitiveness of the Credit Union and that enhance member service.
- Develop and conduct new hire orientations and trainings.
- Conduct seminars and workshops in new products, policies, and procedures for all staff.
- Prepare or coordinate development of procedural manuals used in conjunction with training needs.
- Develop and administer testing instruments to measure training effectiveness of programs.
- Communicate Nymeo’s sales and service culture, value, goals and direction through all staff communication.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Senior Human Resources and Marketing Manager.
- Complete annual training applicable procedures for BSA, AML, Patriot Act, PLC and OFAC and comply with all regulatory record keeping, monitoring and reporting requirements.