To assist members with their financial transactions, involving disbursing and receiving cash and other negotiable and non-negotiable instruments.
- Six months to two years as full or part-time teller, or other experience relevant to the position.
- Symitar experience preferred.
- Equivalent to a high school diploma.
- Receives and processes member financial transactions, including deposits, withdrawals and loan payments.
- Welcomes members and provides routine information concerning services. Refers members to appropriate department for specific information and service.
- Cross-serves members with appropriate HEW products and services.
- Performs a variety of miscellaneous tasks including computer input and answering the telephone.
Cash and Transaction Processing
- Insures compliance with Credit Union procedures, security measures and regulatory requirements.
- Balances cash drawer and daily transactions.
- Performs other duties as assigned.