The Assistant Branch Manager is to direct the operations of a branch facility, ensuring the branch meets organization, financial, operational, service, and growth goals. Responsible for the loan activity within the branch, ensuring loans are processed in a timely manner, and that the growth goals are met.
Experience: Two to Five years of similar or related experience
- High School education, and/or some secondary education, or experience equivalent to education requirements
Required Job-Specific Skills
- Demonstrates PC (technology) proficiency, including Microsoft Suite
- Ability to operate standard office equipment
- Symitar experience necessary
Operations Management and Member Service
- Monitors branch operations consistent with organizational expectations in assigned branch
- Maintains high quality membership services at assigned branch.
- Monitors product delivery quality and takes action to resolve problems.
- Promotes growth and profitability of Credit Union through sales results that meet or exceed expectations.
- Recommends changes to improve the efficiency of the branch operation in assigned branch.
- Monitors and recommends changes to enhance the member experience.
- Maintains a professional work environment and businesslike appearance.
- Motivates and trains a staff that is capable of meeting organization goals and objectives
- Models and holds employees accountable for Member Champion skills and behaviors.
- Evaluates subordinates’ performance &makes recommendations to the Branch Manager for action plan development.