The Partnership FCU is currently recruiting for the position titled Senior Member Services Representative for our Arlington, VA branch. Senior Member Service Representatives provide quality member service and resolve various member service issues.
The best candidates will possess:
• HS Diploma or GED
• Two to five years of similar or related experience
• Excellent communication skills including telephone, written and verbal/interpersonal skills
• Ability to organize/prioritize work and manage time to complete assignments
• Proficient in Microsoft Word and Outlook
Specific responsibilities will include:
• Provide professional, courteous, accurate and efficient service to all members.
• Perform basic research to solve member problems within required time frames; refer problems that are beyond his/her authority to supervisor.
• Receive and process member financial transactions, including deposits, withdrawals and loan payments.
• Determine cash requirements for branch and maintains accurate inventory and records.
• Balance vault and cash drawer and daily transactions accurately and timely.
• Identify cross sell opportunities and offer appropriate products and services to members.
• Ensure compliance with established Credit Union policies, procedures and objectives, recommend changes to supervisor.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
The Partnership Federal Credit Union proudly serves the employees of the FDIC, NSF and other select government agencies. As a member-owned cooperative, we deliver personal financial products, services, and education that allows members to obtain the financial knowledge required to develop financial plans tailored to their goals and objectives.
At The Partnership Federal Credit Union, employees enjoy a highly competitive compensation program, comprehensive employee benefit plan options, and a work environment that is stimulating and team-oriented. Benefits include access to a state of the art on-site health club facility, public transportation reimbursement, flexible work schedules, and ample opportunity for professional growth and recognition. Our Arlington, VA headquarters, as well as our other branches located in the Washington DC area, are all conveniently located to business services and public transportation.
The Partnership Federal Credit Union is an equal opportunity employer. We select candidates for employment based on knowledge, skills and abilities that are relevant to job performance. We do not discriminate on any basis prohibited by federal, state or local law.
To apply for this current vacancy, please submit your resume and cover letter to HR@ThePartnershipFCU.com . Please indicate the title of the position you are inquiring in the subject line of the email. Inquiries without this information will not be considered.