Washington Gas Light Federal Credit Union, an $80+ million dollar credit union located in Springfield, Virginia, is looking for an experienced Member Service Representative to perform a broad range of member service activities. This position will be responsible for providing quality member service, cross-selling credit union products and services, processing and balancing each day’s transactions and verifying cash totals and will also be involved in loan origination and processing. Applicant should be able to respond to questions and/or provide information upon request from members in person and over the telephone. This position requires the chosen applicant to possess strong verbal, written, interpersonal communication skills and the ability to represent the credit union in a courteous and professional manner.
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED)
- Minimum twelve months financial institution experience
- Previous teller, member service, or loan processing experience preferred
- PC proficient including Microsoft Word, Excel, and Powerpoint
- Ability to function in a financial institution branch environment and utilize standard office equipment including but not limited to: CRT, PC, fax, copier, telephone, postage machine, etc.
The Credit Union offers an excellent benefits package with above market benefits including free employee medical insurance and a 401K Plan. If you are enthusiastic, reliable and have good people skills, the credit union would like to hear from you.
Sarah Johnson/email: firstname.lastname@example.org /fax: 571-499-4754