At The Partnership Federal Credit Union (The Partnership FCU), our mission is to build value through partnership for people who advance and promote the interests of the public and we strive to be the preferred financial partner for people who advance and promote the interests of the public. We are looking for new members of our team who have a high degree of integrity, are collaborative, dedication, and respectful and want to advance their careers at a fast growing company in the DC Metro area. We are currently seeking a dynamic Financial Services Representative who will be responsible for providing quality member service in a progressive and innovative environment.
• A genuine passion for helping people and providing exceptional customer service.
• Self-motivation, drive, and a willingness to go above and beyond.
• Excellent communication skills including telephone, written and verbal/interpersonal skills.
• A high school education or GED, College degree or some college preferred.
• 2+ years of retail, customer service, sales or brand ambassador experience required, banking experience preferred.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel.
In this position, you will:
• Provide professional, courteous, accurate and efficient service to all members through all communication touchpoints of the credit union. Perform basic research to solve member problems within required time frames; refer problems beyond his/her authority to supervisor including recommendations for solutions.
• Handle all in-branch or over the phone account transaction/servicing requests from members. Receive and process member financial transactions, including deposits, withdrawals and loan payments. Determine cash requirements for branch and maintain accurate inventory and records when assigned Balance vault and cash drawer and daily transactions accurately and timely when assigned. Ensure all required paperwork and documentation is accurately completed and submitted, adhering to the Credit Union’s policies and procedures.
• Identify need-based sales opportunities and offer appropriate education, products, and services to members utilizing the Cross Sell Platform, credit bureau report, and member data; document all sales efforts in the Contact platform and loan documents.
• Actively participate in training sessions, create and utilize self-development plan and complete all assigned courses within required timelines.
• Perform other duties as assigned to drive the mission and fulfill the vision!
About The Partnership FCU: We proudly serves employees, retirees and their families of the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC), National Science Foundation (NSF), Fannie Mae, and the United States Secret Service Headquarters (USSS). It is through these strong and dedicated sponsor partners that we are able to grow in services and offer our members the most competitive products and rates! The Partnership Federal Credit Union is an equal opportunity employer. We select candidates for employment based on knowledge, skills and abilities that are relevant to job performance. We do not discriminate on any basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. For more information about The Partnership FCU, visit our website at www.thepartnershipfcu.com
Our employees enjoy a highly competitive compensation program, comprehensive employee benefit plan options, and a work environment that is both stimulating and team-oriented. All employees are provided with many great benefits and perks such as tuition reimbursement, access to an on-site fitness center, commuter benefit reimbursement, and flex work schedules, in addition to medical/dental/vision insurance and a 401(k) plan with employer match. There is ample opportunity for professional growth and recognition and our headquarters in Arlington, VA and our other branch location in Alexandria, VA. Both locations are all conveniently located to public transportation.
To find the next job that you will love, submit your resume and cover letter for this fantastic opportunity today!