To work on various projects as assigned and assist with the daily operations of the Information Technology Department. Act as primary resource for the administration, configuration, troubleshooting, and updating of various IT infrastructure systems.
To perform at a proficient level and be fully qualified, a person is expected to have:
1. Education: Bachelor’s Degree in computer related studies; or Bachelor’s Degree in non-computer studies, High School Diploma, or GED diploma, with appropriate experience or certifications.
2. Experience: A minimum of 1 year in a customer service role and 1 year in NOC/help desk/systems support or equivalent experience.
3. Specialized Knowledge Needed For Performance of Job: Knowledge of credit union products, services, policies, and procedures; strong computer skills including Microsoft Office experience; excellent written and verbal communication skills; and the ability to handle multiple tasks.
4. Special Skills: The ability to successfully perform the stated job functions in a high stress environment. Use of sound judgment.
• Builds, configures, deploys, and maintains laptops, workstations, printers, software, and other peripherals to end users. Assists with basic functionality training for new equipment and software.
• Evaluate, implement, configure, and maintain software solutions.
• Provide support for hardware/software in a multi OS workstation and server environment.
• Prepare documentation for operations and other support personnel.
• Use Recall (UniQuery) or SQL/ODBC to extract data from primary financial database.
• Assists CIO and other designated project managers with assigned project tasks.
• Perform user account maintenance and printer administration in a UNIX and Windows environment.
• Problem resolution and works closely with vendors and monitors progress on support and network management requests to ensure a timely and appropriate resolution.
• Participate in management, update, and testing of the disaster recovery plan.
• Ensure flexible schedule availability to assist restoring service in the event of system failure, service interruptions, or other critical problems.
• Train users on existing systems and newly implemented systems.
• Configures and updates physical and virtual servers with feature, OS, and software updates. Works with 3rd party vendors to facilitate application updates as needed.
• Responsible for facilitating access requests for new/terminated users and privilege changes for existing users across various websites and applications in accordance with IT access controls.
• Familiarizes themselves with all Credit Union vendors and systems. Learns what systems each business unit utilizes and maintains a general understanding of the end user's processes as they relate to the systems managed by the IT Department.
• Perform regular audits of systems and end users while updating documentation of audit in a timely and consistent manner.
• Assist with implementing best practices and policy configurations for Credit Union systems.
• Create, maintain, and update various automated scripting solutions.
Market USA FCU was formed in 1953 and is focused on improving the financial lives of its members. Market USA FCU offers competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package for full time staff including medical, dental, generous paid time off, casual back office dress, pet policy, employee banking benefits, an employer matching 401(K) Plan, life insurance, employer paid long term disability, special accommodations (Laurel staff) for school age children off from school during school year, and career advancement opportunities. For more information on Market USA, please visit our website at www.marketusafcu.com.
Interested candidates please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com or by mail to: Market USA FCU, Human Resources, 8871 Gorman Road, Suite 100, Laurel, MD 20723.