Represent the Credit Union in a professional courteous manner at all times.
Establish and maintain member utilization of financial products and services offered by the Credit Union as well as regularly interact with members to provide information and resolve problems.
1. Working knowledge of the Credit Union’s products and services.
2. Working knowledge of organization’s policies/procedures and Credit Union’s service philosophy.
3. Working knowledge of Credit Union in-house computer system.
4. Job requires high school level of language, math and reasoning skills.
5. Minimum of 6 months of sales and customer service experience.
1. Act as a “personal representative” of the Credit Union when greeting members in person, by phone or by mail in a professional and courteous manner at all times.
2. Possess a general understanding of all products and services offered by the Credit Union in order to stimulate member utilization of financial products and services.
3. Advise members of product benefits, rates and specific requirements so they can make informed and appropriate choices.
4. Complete requested share deposits and withdrawals (regular and sub-shares, money market, IRA and escrow), checking deposits and withdrawals, loan payments by mail, in-person and as requested by phone transfers.
5. Maintain a cash drawer in a secure manner for daily financial account transactions.
6. Balance cash drawer and the RBM machines at the end of each work period and maintain a satisfactory balancing record.
7. Balance branch office and complete related reports in a timely manner.
8. Perform the following additional duties & responsibilities: Cash checks, process VISA cash advances, issue cashier checks, post VISA payments and process payments and deposits.
9. Place stop payments, retrieve check copies, resolves discrepancies and order member checks.
10. Process data changes to members’ accounts and process closed account report.
11. Establish and maintain IRA Share and Certificate accounts by completing the correct paperwork, accepting contributions, making distributions and handling direct transfers and rollovers utilizing the online resource.
12. Assist members in the initiation of Direct Deposit, payroll deduction and pre-authorized payments. Maintain payroll distributions on the system. Set-up members on various Electronic Services (such as My Nymeo Online Banking, BillPay, Loans).
13. Investigate and resolve member complaints and account problems. Cooperate with and utilize staff in other departments as needed to accomplish resolutions.
14. Scan all checks received.
15. Identify and relay to Branch Manager and/or Chief Operations Officer members’ comments/complaints about Credit Union services in order to lend direction to future projects and services.
16. Establish new accounts following the proper procedures.
17. Establish certificate accounts and inform members of investment options.
18. Process loan applications to include:
a. Application Database Entry
b. Loan Referral
c. Loan Distribution
d. Completion of Permanent Credit Agreement forms
e. Compile loan document packages to be sent to auditing
19. Assist members with the mortgage loan process. Accept applications and forward to lending in a timely manner.
20. Discuss disapproved loans with members. Advise of possible options.
21. Assist with the maintenance of ATMs.
22. Cross sell products and services to membership as needed and in keeping with the Sales and Service Culture of the Credit Union.
23. Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned by the Branch Manager or Chief Operations Officer.
Submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org