Receive, input, and process loans while adhering to all applicable Federal, NCUA, Credit Union and State guidelines and regulations. Assemble and verify loan documents for accuracy.
1. Working knowledge of organization's policies/procedures and Credit Union's service philosophy.
2. Working knowledge of Credit Union in-house computer system.
3. Working knowledge of the Credit Union's products and services in order to stimulate member utilization.
Job requires a two-year college level of language, math and reasoning skills.
Two years experience in a related field with equal responsibilities is acceptable. Formal training should be supplemented with continuing education.
Receive, process, and assist with the disbursal of incoming first and second mortgage loan applications and consumer loan applications through all submission channels to include:
a. Application entry
b. Member contact
c. Cross-selling of applicable products and services
d. Coordination of settlement with member
e. Prepare paperwork for settlement
2. Follow-up with members or indirect dealers to obtain any documentation.
3. Process and quality control review of indirect loans to include opening of new accounts when applicable and funding loans.
4. Conduct direct consumer loan interviews with members by phone as necessary.
5. Calculate closing costs and provide all applicable disclosures for both fixed and variable-rate loans.
6. Process loans to include verification of income, assets, liabilities, and employment. Order credit report(s).
7. Advise members of product features, benefits, rates and specific requirements so they can make informed and appropriate choices.
8. Submit 1st mortgage applications to Loan Producer for secondary market review. Queue Loan Producer analysis for underwriter decision. Prepare adverse action notices as needed.
9. Order real-estate appraisals.
10. Order flood certification and title search report.
11. Order Private Mortgage Insurance where applicable.
12. Prepare closing package, research and resolve all items in the closing package to ensure closing process is on time and documentation is complete and accurate.
13. Obtain current copies of homeowner’s insurance and ensure mortgage clause is in favor of the credit union.
14. Perform post-closing review to include quality control, distribution of settlement funds, and issuance and set-up of loans.
15. Assist with the servicing of mortgage loans to include payoff releases, monitoring and processing of escrow accounts, and annual escrow analysis.
16. Assist with processing force-placed insurance monitoring.
17. Assist with quality control reviews prior to loan closings.
18. Prepare and provide reports on mortgage and consumer loans as requested by management.
19. Work in conjunction with the Internal Auditor to provide information in a timely manner for NCUA, Federal Home Loan Bank, Freddie Mac, etc. audits.
20. Complete annual training and adhere to all regulations and procedures for BSA/AML, Patriot Act, CIP, PLC, and OFAC to comply with all regulatory monitoring, record keeping, and reporting requirements.
21. Establish and maintain professional and courteous communication with members via telephone, letters, email and direct contact.
22. Assist in creating or editing procedures as needed.
23. Perform all other duties and responsibilities as assigned by the Director of Lending
Nymeo Federal Credit Union
Please submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org