Market USA Federal Credit Union located in Laurel, MD is currently seeking qualified, highly motivated, member service oriented candidates for a full time position in our Member Service Center. The position requires handling of all electronic communications and internet banking assistance through email, chat, and inbound calls. This includes the delivery of excellent service, sales, and lending, through several remote delivery channels.
• High School diploma or equivalent (GED); minimum 2 years financial institution a plus but not required.
• Must have great grammatical and data entry/typing skills with an emphasis on accuracy.
• Strong familiarity with online products, websites, and browsers. Proficient in Microsoft Office.
• Strong customer (member) service and interpersonal skills to positively represent the credit union during customer
• Strong multi-tasking skills to handle a number of projects at once.
• General knowledge of standard office equipment which include but are not limited to fax machine; copier/scanner; printer;
• Displays a positive and professional demeanor.
• Organize/prioritize work and manage time to complete assignments in a fast paced environment.
• The candidate must possess a satisfactory credit history.
• 40 hours per week, current schedule is Monday – Thursday - shifts ranging from 8:30-5:00, 8:45-5:15, or 9:00-5:30. On
Friday we include a shift 9:30-6:00. We are open until 6pm on Friday’s.
• Respond/handle all incoming emails, secure emails, and chat. Primary contact for all eServices on existing members,
potential and new members.
• Provide a high level of member service communicating in written form.
• Review/approve mobile deposits utilizing Credit Union policies and procedures to minimize risk.
• Evaluate and research member bill pay issues.
• Provide Internet and Telephone Banking support; assist with log in procedures and requirements. Trouble shoot internet
• Process loan application request through electronic services. (Interview applicant, submit application for underwriting, and
finalize documents/closing). Some follow up outbound calls.
• Cross sell/up sell additional products and services. Meet annual sales goals.
• Respond to member’s request, concerns and issues by performing account research; determining the cause of the
problem and selecting the best solution. Follow up to ensure resolution.
• Provide backup phone coverage support when needed.
• Process various assigned office duties.
• Actively participates in department meetings; and all required credit union compliance and product knowledge training.
Market USA FCU was formed in 1953, and is focused on improving the financial lives of its members, throughout their lifetimes. Market USA FCU offers competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefit package including medical, dental, generous paid time off, casual back office dress, pet policy, employee banking benefits, an employer matching 401(K) Plan, life insurance, long term disability and career advancement opportunities. For more information on Market USA, please visit our website at www.marketusafcu.com.
To apply for this position, send your resume, cover letter, and salary requirements to: Market USA Federal Credit Union, 8871 Gorman Road, Suite 100, Laurel, MD 20723, or e-mail to: email@example.com, or fax to: 301-586-3415, Attention: HR Department.