Labor Credit Union
Location: Washington, DC
The Data Analyst role provides Operational Leaders with support in making informed decisions through the compilation, analysis, and interpretation of data pertaining to the credit union’s membership, operational trends, economic factors, or other relevant inputs that impact the success of the credit union’s objectives.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop reporting and analysis of data sets across the different operational units of the credit union and present interpretations of the data to credit union leadership that will be used for decision making and actionable outcomes related towards to the credit union objectives.
- Process confidential data and information according to credit union policies and procedures.
- Provide quality assurance of imported data, ensuring accuracy and consistency and troubleshooting and solutions for reporting database environment(s) and reports.
- Evaluate changes and updates to data source production systems as needed.
- Train end-users on new reports and dashboards created.
- Provide technical expertise in data storage structures, data mining, and data cleansing.
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
Education & Experience
- Currently enrolled in or have completed a degree program from an accredited university or college in computer science, data analysis, information systems, business management, or a similar field of study.
- Ability to work with stakeholders and assess needs, and solutions pertaining to data sets.
- Ability to analyze existing tools and databases and provide software solution recommendations. Basic familiarity with SQL, proficient excel skills, and an aptitude to learn other analytic tools necessary.
- Ability to translate business requirements and technical data analysis into non-technical, lay terms. Excellent written and verbal communication skills necessary.
- High level of attention to detail.
How to Apply
Submit application via Careers | Labor Credit Union (dolfcu.org)
Join Our Mailing List
Keep up with the latest industry info, advocacy updates, member spotlights and upcoming events.