Lafayette Federal Credit Union
Location: Rockville, MD
Welcome to Lafayette Federal Credit Union Careers! Our organization is growing, and we are seeking top-notch individuals to provide support to our members. Our employees are a critical component in our endeavor to be the premier financial partner for every one of our members.
- Do you value building relationships and helping people find solutions to their needs?
- Are you a leader who has a passion for coaching and developing individuals?
- Are you looking for the next step in your career as a branch manager in the financial services industry?
If you answered yes, then Lafayette Federal may have the perfect opportunity for you! We are currently seeking a Branch Manager to join our dynamic team at our Tower Oaks location in Rockville, MD!
Our Difference: What makes Lafayette Federal cutting-edge? Lafayette Federal Credit Union is not only a great place to bank, but also a great place to work! We have been recognized nationally by (1) Newsweek’s America’s Best Bank’s list, (2) we’ve received a 5-star rating from Bauer financial, and (3) we’ve also ranked #12 in S&P Global’ s Top Performing Credit Union’s in 2022 for the second year in a row!
Our Culture: Lafayette Federal is about inclusion, diversity, high performance, and new opportunities. Teamwork and our sense of community also make Lafayette Federal a great place to work. Each person is valued for his or her unique set of skills. We share a common devotion to the people we serve, participating in charity events throughout each year and giving back to the community.
Our Opportunities: Professional development, training, and certification is a priority for our employees. We want you to reach your career goals and provide support that leads to opportunities of advancement within the industry.
Education & Experience
Our ideal candidate will be enthusiastic and positive about their role in our Credit Union’s success. The ideal candidate will have three to five years of progressive experience leading and managing a team of people in a full-service branch. The ideal candidate will be able to troubleshoot and resolve internal and external inquiries in a timely, friendly and professional manner.
About the role:
You will be joining a dynamic team focused on providing credit union members with an unparalleled customer service experience. As the Branch Manager you will be managing a full-service branch office, ensuring that established policies and procedures are followed, and delegating the day-to-day operations to the branch staff as appropriate, as well as coaching and developing the staff.
A day in the life of a Branch Manager will include:
- Training, developing and hiring a motivated and professional team capable of providing efficient and effective branch services to the Credit Union’s members.
- Proactively developing a department culture where employees seek opportunities to cross-sell products and services for the betterment of our members.
- Providing all members with professional support, accurate information, and friendly service.
- Exhibiting a wide degree of creativity and latitude with conducting regular business development and generating new business to meet established sales goals.
Top benefits or perks:
Joining Lafayette Federal comes with perks to support you in your personal and professional journey. We provide employees with a generous benefits package including:
- Employer paid (99.9%) health insurance premium for single and family coverage (HMO Plan)
- Fully funded deductible (HMO Plan)
- 401k employer matching contribution
- Income protection with life insurance, short and long-term disability
- Paid time off & holiday leave
- Educational assistance
- Commuter benefits program and more!
Embark on a career journey that spans across the heart of the nation’s capital and the beautiful landscapes of Washington, Maryland and Virginia. Lafayette Federal has several branch locations throughout the DMV.
The job posting highlights the most critical responsibilities and requirements of the job. It is not all-inclusive. There may be additional duties, responsibilities, and qualifications for this job.
*Lafayette Federal Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity and E-Verify Employer
How to Apply
Please apply to this position using the following link:
Join Our Mailing List
Keep up with the latest industry info, advocacy updates, member spotlights and upcoming events.