Library of Congress FCU
Location: Washington, DC
We are searching for a qualified Branch Manager to be responsible for the overall daily branch operations and member service of the teller and member support areas. Manages relationships with the Library of Congress community, with an emphasis of enrolling existing and new employees as members of the credit union. Participates in community activities, promoting the LCFCU brand, value proposition and community development.
The Branch Manager provides supervision and guidance to staff, coaching and developing employees. They ensure that branch activity drives overall profitability of the branch and meets credit union goals and objectives. This position also oversees ATM balancing and operation. The role assists as needed with member service coverage, modeling exceptional member service. They assure that credit union policies and procedures are followed.
Maintains equipment and files necessary to keep accurate records.
Education & Experience
Previous supervisory experience is required.
• High School diploma or GED required.
• Previous Financial Institution supervisory experience is required.
• Minimum two to three years financial institution experience in teller operations and/or customer/member
support. Credit Union League courses in Accounting, Supervisory and Member Services (appropriate college
level or other financial education certification may be applied in lieu of credit union league courses) or
rela:ve work experience.
1. Demonstrated ability to provide courteous and professional service to members in such a way that the result is extreme member satisfaction.
2. Demonstrated effective communications skills.
3. Manage overall profitability through loan and deposit growth, meeting goals and objectives.
4. Demonstrated ability to work effectively with staff and members.
5. Demonstrated knowledge of products and services including general knowledge of IRAs, deposit products, transaction products, data processing, ACH, CDs, ATM, payroll, regulations and compliance.
6. Demonstrated leadership skills.
7. The ability to effectively direct subordinates to complete tasks and required training.
8. Demonstrated effective analytiical and decision making skills.
9. The ability to develop and present policy and procedure recommendations.
10. Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and office machines required
Excellent opportunity for a dependable professional to join a supportive and engaging work environment. Library of Congress FCU is a successful credit union that primarily serves the employees of the Library of Congress.
How to Apply
Apply on our website: https://www.lcfcu.org/home/contact/employment
Join Our Mailing List
Keep up with the latest industry info, advocacy updates, member spotlights and upcoming events.