Assistant Contact Center Manager
Freedom Federal Credit Union
Location: Bel Air, MD
The primary role of the Assistant Contact Center Manager is to assist the Contact Center Manager with the day-to-day management of the Contact Center by supervising, directing, and controlling departmental activities to ensure high-quality and timely member service. This position will assist with monitoring, training, and developing Contact Center staff. In conjunction with the Contact Center Manager, the Assistant Contact Center Manager is responsible consistent adherence to and execution of Freedom’s Superior Member Service Standards, exceeding members’ expectations regarding service, and for meeting certain financial and production goals and objectives. The Assistant Contact Center Manager will fulfill management responsibility of the Contact Center during the Manager’s absence. Complies with all federal, state, and organizational policies, procedures, and processes, including (but not limited to) the Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) and Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC). Maintains confidentiality of current, past, and potential members and their personal and financial information.
Education & Experience
- High school diploma or GED required. College Degree is desired.
- 1-year supervisory experience is required.
- 1-year of related experience is required.
- Knowledge of principles and practices for providing customer service.
- Knowledge of Call Center metrics and terminology with a working knowledge of MACHA rules and regulations.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including excellent active listening skills.
- Excellent problem-solving and critical thinking skills.
- Strong PC skills are a must with working knowledge of Word, Excel, and Outlook and One Note and the ability to work multiple screens and systems at once.
- If offered the position, you will be required to meet the requirements of the S.A.F.E. Act to be registered in the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System and Registry (NMLS).
Freedom Federal Credit Union is a community-chartered federal credit union offering consumer financial services to those who live, work, volunteer, worship, attend school, or have family in Harford and Baltimore Counties. Additionally, Freedom offers a full line of banking services for all businesses, associations, and other organizations that are based in Harford and Baltimore Counties. To learn more, visit freedomfcu.org.
Freedom provides employees with competitive compensation, an excellent benefit package that includes medical, dental, an employer matching 401(K) Plan, generous paid time off, life insurance, short term and long-term disability insurance, tuition reimbursement, and career advancement opportunities.
Freedom Federal Credit Union conducts credit, bond, and background checks. All new hires must present evidence of authorization to work in the US. Freedom Federal Credit Union participates in the E-Verify program. Freedom Federal Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected Veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
If you are a disabled applicant and cannot apply online, please contact Freedom directly at HumanResources@freedomfcu.org for assistance.
How to Apply
Please apply using the link provided :
Join Our Mailing List
Keep up with the latest industry info, advocacy updates, member spotlights and upcoming events.