Lafayette Federal Credit Union
Location: Rockville, MD
Welcome to Lafayette Federal Credit Union Careers! Our organization is growing, and we are seeking top-notch individuals to provide support to our members. Our employees are a critical component in our endeavor to be the premier financial partner for every one of our members.
- Are you interested in a new and exciting opportunity as an Administrative Professional?
- Would you describe yourself as dependable, outgoing, and friendly?
- Are you a highly adaptable team player with strong attention to detail?
If so, then Lafayette Federal may have the perfect opportunity for you! We are currently seeking an Administrative Assistant to join our dynamic team!
Our Difference: What makes Lafayette Federal cutting-edge? Lafayette Federal Credit Union is not only a great place to bank, but also a great place to work! We have been recognized nationally by (1) Newsweek’s America’s Best Bank’s list, (2) we’ve received a 5-star rating from Bauer financial, and (3) we’ve also ranked #12 in S&P Global’ s Top Performing Credit Union’s in 2022 for the second year in a row!
Our Culture: Lafayette Federal is about inclusion, diversity, high performance, and new opportunities. Teamwork and our sense of community also make Lafayette Federal a great place to work. Each person is valued for his or her unique set of skills. We share a common devotion to the people we serve, participating in charity events throughout each year and giving back to the community.
Our Opportunities: Professional development, training, and certification is a priority for our employees. We want you to reach your career goals and provide support that leads to opportunities of advancement within the industry.
The job posting highlights the most critical responsibilities and requirements of the job. It is not all-inclusive. There may be additional duties, responsibilities, and qualifications for this job.
*Lafayette Federal Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity and E-Verify Employer
Education & Experience
High School Degree
- Greeting and assisting employees, guests and vendors entering the headquarters office in a professional and friendly manner
- Providing general administrative and clerical support
- Periodically assisting the Executive Assistant in providing support for the Board of Directors and CEO
- Receiving and sorting mail/deliveries
- Managing inventory of office supplies, kitchen stock, and organizing the common areas
- Assisting in scheduling and coordinating company-wide programs, including ordering materials, processing invoices, reconciliations, and helping with the set up for the events, etc.
- Performing general administrative duties and ad-hoc projects as needed
The ideal candidate will have several years of experience in administration and demonstrate the ability to collaborate effectively with staff at all organizational levels. The ideal candidate has a professional demeanor, sound judgment and discretion when dealing with confidential matters. Punctuality, flexibility and dependability is extremely important to be successful in this role. Sometimes the environment is fast-paced and demanding which will require someone with excellent organization skills, time management, and multi-taking.
Top benefits or perks:
Joining Lafayette Federal comes with perks to support you in your personal and professional journey. We provide employees with a generous benefits package including:
- Employer paid (99.9%) health insurance premium for single and family coverage (HMO Plan)
- Fully funded deductible (HMO Plan)
- 401k employer matching contribution
- Income protection with life insurance, short and long-term disability
- Paid time off & holiday leave
- Educational assistance
- Commuter benefits program and more!
We are headquartered in the heart of Rockville, MD where career growth meets urban vitality. Experience the perfect balance of professional opportunity and a lively community, creating a unique environment for success and fulfillment.
How to Apply
Please apply using the following link:
Join Our Mailing List
Keep up with the latest industry info, advocacy updates, member spotlights and upcoming events.