Administrative Assistant – Business Development
Lafayette Federal Credit Union
Location: Rockville, MD
Welcome to Lafayette Federal Credit Union Careers! Our organization is growing, and we are seeking top-notch individuals to provide support to our members. Our employees are a critical component in in our endeavor to be the premier financial partner for every one of our members.
Do you have what it takes to help an organization grow by assisting our teams tasked with bringing in new members, retaining old members, and exploring new markets?
- Are you looking for an exciting, new entry-level experience that will introduce you to business and membership development?
- Do you have excellent communication skills, interpersonal skills, and organizational skills?
- Are you ready to make an impact?
If so, then Lafayette Federal Credit Union may be the place for you! We are currently seeking a highly motivated Administrative Assistant – Business Development candidate to join our dynamic organization and support our Business Development team!
Our Difference: What makes Lafayette Federal cutting-edge? Lafayette Federal Credit Union is not only a great place to bank, but also a great place to work! We have been recognized nationally by (1) Newsweek’s America’s Best Bank’s list, (2) we’ve received a 5-star rating from Bauer financial, and (3) we’ve also ranked #12 in S&P Global’ s Top Performing Credit Union’s in 2022 for the second year in a row!
Our Culture: Lafayette Federal is about inclusion, diversity, high performance, and new opportunities. Teamwork and our sense of community also make Lafayette Federal a great place to work. Each person is valued for his or her unique set of skills. We share a common devotion to the people we serve, participating in charity events throughout each year and giving back to the community.
Our Opportunities: Professional development, training, and certification is a priority for our employees. We want you to reach your career goals and provide support that leads to opportunities of advancement within the industry.
Top benefits or perks:
Joining Lafayette Federal comes with perks to support you in your personal and professional journey. We provide employees with a generous benefits package including:
- Employer paid (99.9%) health insurance premium for single and family coverage (HMO Plan)
- Fully funded deductible (HMO Plan)
- 401k employer matching contribution
- Income protection with life insurance, short and long-term disability
- Paid time off & holiday leave
- Educational assistance
- Commuter benefits program and more!
We are headquartered in the heart of Rockville, MD where career growth meets urban vitality. Experience the perfect balance of professional opportunity and a lively community, creating a unique environment for success and fulfillment. Some traveling is required for this position.
The job posting highlights the most critical responsibilities and requirements of the job. It is not all-inclusive. There may be additional duties, responsibilities, and qualifications for this job.
*Lafayette Federal Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity and E-Verify Employer
Education & Experience
- Two years to five years of similar or related experience.
- High School Diploma or GED
A day in the life of an Administrative Assistant – Business Development will include:
- Assisting the Business Development department with coordinating events and periodic outreach programs to maintain Lafayette Federal’s visibility with existing members and promote utilization of the credit union’s products and services.
- Helping in maintaining a strong community presence and building brand awareness through on-site business events, networking, and other business outreach activities.
- Organizing and conduct membership retention programs among existing Select Employee Groups, community charters, and existing membership. Supplying Select Employee Group representatives with credit union marketing and promotion materials.
- Maintain administrative oversight over HubSpot, the credit union’s customer relationship management database as it relates to Business Development and Branch Operations.
Summarily, the Administrative Assistant – Business Development will be responsible for providing support to the entire Business Development Team and Branches, by managing the Select Employee Group database and making proper updates to the database, helping Business Development in identifying specific needs of members and aligning solutions with LFCU’s offerings, and assisting in the Business Development’s efforts to increase product utilization of new and existing members.
How to Apply
Please apply using the following link:
Join Our Mailing List
Keep up with the latest industry info, advocacy updates, member spotlights and upcoming events.