MD|DC Credit Union Association Young Professionals Network
Sub-Committee Requirements & Application Form
Sub-Committees (One-Year Term)
Under the guidance of the YPN Advisory Board, YPN Sub-Committee members will assist in executing the strategies and tactics set forth for the group.
- Sub-Committee Members serve one-year terms and can repeat as space allows.
- Attend monthly conference calls and in-person meetings as needed.
- Recruit at least two YPN Members.
- Participate in YPN events and training sessions.
Members will be on one of the following committees.
- Engagement & Outreach: This committee is responsible for managing special social and networking events as well as community engagement.
- Membership, Recruiting & Education: This committee will work on marketing and recruiting new members and retaining current members as well as developing educational opportunities for the network such as leadership programs, speakers, Webinars, etc.
- Marketing & PR: This group will be responsible for messaging and promotions of the Group and Events, including social media outreach, event publicity, creative campaigning and much more.