Town Hall: Cyber Security Best Practices
In today’s digital landscape, cyber threats pose a growing risk to credit unions. To help navigate these challenges, join us Monday, December 18 at 10:30 am, for a virtual town hall. We are bringing together industry experts to enhance your understanding of cyber threats and share best practices for prevention and response.
We will be joined by:
- John Kutchey, NCUA, Eastern Region Director
- Chris Gill, TruStage, Senior Manager, Risk and Compliance Solutions
- Derek Laczniak, M3, Director Cyber Liability
- Amy Wargo, League Infosight, Director of Risk Management
Our expert panel will address:
- Essential internal preparations: Learn best practices and regulatory requirements to ensure your credit union is as cyber-resilient as possible.
- Responding to incidents: Guidance on handling a cyber event effectively and minimizing its impact.
- Resources: Review of resources credit unions can leverage.
- Q&A: Get your questions answered by our panel of experts.
Registration is open to affiliates of the MD|DC Credit Union Association and other state credit union Leagues/Associations affiliates.
Join Our Mailing List
Keep up with the latest industry info, advocacy updates, member spotlights and upcoming events.