CRASH the GAC: A Career Enhancing Opportunity for YPs
The Cooperative Trust is now accepting applications for its popular CRASH the GAC program. It’s an opportunity for young professionals to deepen their connection to the credit union mission at the industry’s largest advocacy event of the year.
What to expect if selected as a Crasher:
- Hear from world-class keynote speakers.
- Together with the Leagues, participate in Hill Hikes to meet with lawmakers and show them the credit union difference.
- Discover the latest offerings in the industry’s largest exhibit hall.
- Network with and learn from peers and thought leaders in credit unions, politics, business and more.
- Experience Washington in a unique environment with legendary receptions, meals, and accommodations.
The Governmental Affairs Conference is March 2 – March 7, 2024, at the Washington Convention Center.
Act now, the deadline to apply for CRASH the GAC 2024 is Sunday, November 20.
Join Our Mailing List
Keep up with the latest industry info, advocacy updates, member spotlights and upcoming events.