Securityplus FCU’s Farrell Named 2023 Emerging Leader
The Miriam Lieb Emerging Leader Award was presented by the MD|DC Credit Union Association to Paul Farrell, Revenue Marketing Specialist at Securityplus Federal Credit Union.
The award honors the legacy of Miriam Rivera Lieb, who was a credit union advocate and leader, by recognizing a credit union professional, 40 or under, who demonstrates leadership and shares Lieb’s dedication to the core principles of the movement.
The other finalists in this year’s competition were:
• Jennifer Ellis, Enterprise Solutions Manager at Del-One Federal Credit Union
• Jessica Handley, Chief Data Officer at Prince George’s Community Federal Credit Union
• Bailie Larson, Contact Center Manager at Interior Federal Credit Union
“Congratulations to all the finalists,” said John Bratsakis, President and CEO, MD|DC Credit Union Association. “They all delivered thought-provoking presentations and unique insight on how credit unions can innovate. Each of these candidates exemplify the qualities that are needed for future credit union leadership.”
Farrell will receive a professional development package, sponsored by TruStage, that includes:
• Executive coaching sessions
• Airfare and accommodations to visit CUNA and TruStage headquarters in Madison, Wisconsin
• Lunch with their CEO and MD|DC Credit Union Association President/CEO John Bratsakis
• And much more!
The runners-up each receive an executive coaching session.
Join Our Mailing List
Keep up with the latest industry info, advocacy updates, member spotlights and upcoming events.